Experienced Baton Rouge Workers Compensation Law Firm Assists Injured Employees
Knowledgeable Louisiana attorney handles workers’ compensation claims
Suffering an injury threatens not only your physical condition but also your ability to support yourself and the people you love. At The Ray Firm, LLC in Baton Rouge, I represent victims of workplace incidents and other types of negligent harm who seek financial relief. Throughout my 18 years in practice, I have provided knowledgeable workers’ compensation counsel to claimants and companies and have served the State of Louisiana as an Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Justice. My firm handles a wide range of legal matters, including personal injury, and immigration cases. If you have been hurt, don’t wait to pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other types of damages. I can advise you of your rights and guide you toward a successful result.
Accomplished law firm works hard to obtain benefits for clients
I offer a free initial consultation so that clients understand the advantages my firm offers to those I represent, which include:
- Extensive experience — My work as a civil litigator in several roles enables me to develop successful strategies and anticipate how adversaries and insurance companies will react.
- Professional service — Accident injuries that prevent you from working take a financial and an emotional toll. Each person I represent is treated with the care and dignity that they deserve.
- Personal attention — Whatever type of concern you have, I am able to recognize not only the legal issues affecting you but also the impact your situation has on you and your loved ones.
I am committed to improving the lives of my clients and the community at large. In addition to my solo practice, I am Of Counsel to the Baton Rouge firm Moore & Hebert, APLC.
Skilled advocate advises on a full range of injury and disability matters
My firm represents clients in and around Baton Rouge in practice areas that include:
- Workers’ compensation — As a former mediator for the Louisiana Office of Workers’ Compensation Court (OWC). I know what it takes to present the strongest possible claim in a workers’ comp case.
- Personal injury — I handle a full range of personal injury actions to seek compensation for clients hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or misconduct.
No matter how difficult your case might seem, I will work closely with you to maximize your financial recovery.
Contact a Baton Rouge workers’ compensation lawyer for a free initial consultation
At The Ray Firm, LLC, I represent Louisiana clients in workers’ compensation claims, Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and other injury matters. I am also Of Counsel to Moore & Hebert, APLC law firm. Please call 225-900-9023 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Baton Rouge office. Se habla español.